Sending work to us
If you have already produced your artwork or have a file produced by another designer, you can send it to us in a number of ways;
- We can accept standard data CDs and DVDs as well as USB Memory or Pen sticks.
- Files up to 10Mb can usually be emailed to us but this will depend on your ISP’s mailbox limitations.
- There are also a number of online file transfer services available and most of them offer a free service. www.wetransfer.com is very popular and is simple to use.
- We also have an ftp site (please ask for login details)
Preparing your artwork files
- Files should be in pdf format, press ready, single pages (not designer pages)
- All black text should be set to 100% black only, not RGB or 4-colour black.
- All white text should be set to knockout.
- Images must be CMYK and at least 300dpi resolution.
- If you require a rich CMYK Black, please save as 40% Cyan, 40% Magenta 0% Yellow 100% Black.
- If there is a spot colour metallic/silver, Trapping must be set to knockout.
- If you have a background image or tint, or an image that runs off the edge of your artwork, a 3mm bleed must be added to allow for trimming.
- If your image/text is close to the trimmed edge, please leave a space of at least 3mm to the edge, to allow for trimming.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unfamiliar with the print process or have any questions regarding how to set up your artwork.